This 6-month part-time Certificate in Learning Disorders Management and Language Development (CLDM) part-time programme is designed specifically to train potential teachers, parents and caregivers to identify, detect and support children with learning and speech difficulties.
• Have the skills necessary for the identification of specific disabilities and understand the diagnosis and assessment of individual weaknesses;
• Develop competency in a range of teaching skills to suit the needs of the children being taught; and
• Plan and evaluate individualized intervention programmes for their own area of disability specialization.
• Access the different resources to support the integration of a child with special needs
• Work with educationalists and therapists to provide counsel and support to parents with special needs children
• Acquire a strong foundation in the areas of speech and language development, child psychology, abnormal psychology and counselling.
|Next Commencement(Date / Day / Time)||6th January 2018/ Saturdays / 9:00am – 12:00pm
7th February 2018 / Wednesdays / 9:30am – 2:30pm
15th February 2018 / Thursdays / 7:00pm – 9:30pm
|Contact Hours||Saturday Intakes:
3 Hours x 1 per WeekWeekday Intakes:
5 Hours x 1 per Week / 2.5 Hours x 1 per week
|Schedule||Saturdays (Weekend Class) 9.00am – 12.00pm
Wednesdays (Weekday Morning Class) 9:30am – 2:30pm
Thursdays (Evening Class) 7.00pm – 9.30pm (Intensive Programme 3-Months)
Non Refundable Fee.
|Payment To Be Made To||PUSAT LATIHAN ASIA PASIFIK SDN BHD.|
Learning Disorders Management
• Foundation to Special Needs
• Intervention Strategies
Speech and Language Development
• Theories and Practice ( 1 )
• Theories and Practice ( 2 )