This 6-month part-time Certificate in Learning Disorders Management and Language Development (CLDM) part-time programme is designed specifically to train potential teachers, parents and caregivers to identify, detect and support children with learning and speech difficulties.
• Have the skills necessary for the identification of specific disabilities and understand the diagnosis and assessment of individual weaknesses;
• Develop competency in a range of teaching skills to suit the needs of the children being taught; and
• Plan and evaluate individualized intervention programmes for their own area of disability specialization.
• Access the different resources to support the integration of a child with special needs
• Work with educationalists and therapists to provide counsel and support to parents with special needs children
• Acquire a strong foundation in the areas of speech and language development, child psychology, abnormal psychology and counselling.
|Next Commencement(Date / Day / Time)||1st July 2017 / Saturdays / 3.00pm – 5.30pm
27th July / Thursdays / 7:00pm – 9:30pm
|Contact Hours||2.5 Hours x 1 per Week|
|Schedule||Saturdays (Weekend Class) 12.30am – 5.30pm
Thursdays (Evening Class) 7.00pm – 9.30pm (Intensive Programme 3-Months)
Non Refundable Fee.
|Payment To Be Made To||PUSAT LATIHAN ASIA PASIFIK SDN BHD.|
Learning Disorders Management
• Foundation to Special Needs
• Intervention Strategies
Speech and Language Development
• Theories and Practice ( 1 )
• Theories and Practice ( 2 )