This is a 12-month Professional Certification in Counselling Psychology (ADICP) part-time programme covering a range of theoretical, analytical, conceptual and functional skills in counselling. It trains students to apply appropriate counselling skills in different situations while understanding their underlying theories. This programme prepares and equips students with the ability to work effectively as a counsellor.
• To promote personal growth and self-awareness through self-exploration;
• To assess, evaluate and implement changes by applying counselling in theory and practice;
• To recognise and respect human diversity across populations, age groups, cultures and contexts;
• To be able to understand and practice within the guidelines and ethical codes of counselling.
• Diploma in Learning disorders Management & Child Psychology offered by College of Allied Educators;
• at least 2 STPM Grade C/2 passes in A-Level;
• Diploma in any discipline or,
• Degree in any discipline.
* Please note that candidates without relevant qualifications or experience may be required to take on additional bridging modules.
|Next Commencement(Date / Day / Time)||3rd March 2018|
|Contact Hours||3 Hours x 2 per Week|
|Schedule||Thursdays 7.00pm – 10.00pm
Saturdays 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Non Refundable Fee.
|Payment Options||Option 1:
(RM11,450 on 1st Day of Class.)Option 2:
(RM2,900 on 1st Day of Class; with 10 Monthly Installments of RM855 Each.)Option 3:
CIMB Credit Card 0% Interest- 6 months
(RM11,450.00 on 1st day of class)
|Payment To Be Made To||PUSAT LATIHAN ASIA PASIFIK SDN BHD.|
(Click on Module Tittles for Synopsis)