This 13-month part-time programme of study is designed specifically to train potential teachers, parents and caregivers to identify, detect and support children with special needs.
• Have the skills necessary for the identification of specific disabilities and understand the diagnosis and assessment of individual weaknesses;
• Develop competency in a range of teaching skills to suit the needs of the children being taught; and
• Plan and evaluate individualised intervention programmes for their own area of disability specialisation.
• Access the different resources to support the integration of a child with special needs
• Work with educationalists and therapists to provide counsel and support to parents with special needs children
• Acquire a strong foundation in the areas of speech and language development, child psychology, abnormal psychology and counselling.
|Next Commencement(Date / Day / Time)||9th September / Saturdays / 9:30am – 2:30pm
18th November / Saturdays / 9:30am – 2:30pm
|Next Commencement Date – 2018!||6th January 2018/ Saturdays / 9:00am – 12:00pm
**Early Bird Discount if RM500! Register by November 2017**
|Contact Hours||Saturday Intakes:
5 Hours x 1 per Week
|Schedule||Saturdays (Weekend Class) 9.30am – 2:30pm|
Non Refundable Fee.
|Payment Options||Option 1:
(RM8,250 on 1st Day of Class.)Option 2:
(RM2,900 on 1st Day of Class; with 7 Monthly Installments of RM800 Each.)Option 3:
CIMB Credit Card 0% Interest-Free Installment – 6 Months.
(RM8,250.00 on 1st day of class)
|Payment To Be Made To||PUSAT LATIHAN ASIA PASIFIK SDN BHD.|
(Click on Module Tittles for Synopsis)
Learning Disorders Management
Speech and Language Development