This 13-month part-time programme of study is designed specifically to train potential teachers, parents and caregivers to identify, detect and support children with special needs.
• Have the skills necessary for the identification of specific disabilities and understand the diagnosis and assessment of individual weaknesses;
• Develop competency in a range of teaching skills to suit the needs of the children being taught; and
• Plan and evaluate individualised intervention programmes for their own area of disability specialisation.
• Access the different resources to support the integration of a child with special needs
• Work with educationalists and therapists to provide counsel and support to parents with special needs children
• Acquire a strong foundation in the areas of speech and language development, child psychology, abnormal psychology and counselling.
|Next Commencement(Date / Day / Time)||1st July / Saturdays / 9.00am – 11:30pm
27th July / Thursdays / 7:00pm – 9:30pm
19th August / Saturdays / 9.30am – 2:30pm
|Contact Hours||Saturday Intakes:
2.5 Hours x 1 per Week / 5 Hours x 1 per Week
|Schedule||Saturdays (Weekend Class) 9.00am – 11.30pm
Saturdays (Weekend Class) 9.30am – 2:30pm
Non Refundable Fee.
|Payment Options||Option 1:
(RM8,250 on 1st Day of Class.)
|Payment To Be Made To||PUSAT LATIHAN ASIA PASIFIK SDN BHD.|
(Click on Module Tittles for Synopsis)
Learning Disorders Management
Speech and Language Development