This is a 12-month Professional Certification in Psychology (ADIP) part-time programme covering a range of theoretical, analytical, conceptual and functional skills in psychology. The study of psychology will enrich students with an understanding of the behaviour, relationships and the workings of the human mind, which are relevant to many careers and professions. Students will learn social and cognitive development, human development and abnormal psychology.
• Understand different research methods used by psychologists;
• Learn major fields of psychology (abnormal, behavioural, biological, cognitive, developmental, educational, health, and sociocultural);
• Recognise and respect human diversity and understand that psychological explanations may vary across populations, age groups and contexts;
• Use the concepts, language and major theories of the discipline to account for psychological phenomena.
• Diploma in Learning disorders Management & Child Psychology offered by College of Allied Educators;
• at least 2 STPM Grade C/2 passes in A-Level;
• Diploma in any discipline or,
• Degree in any discipline.
* Please note that candidates without relevant qualifications or experience may be required to take on additional bridging modules.
Non Refundable Fee.
|Payment To Be Made To||PUSAT LATIHAN ASIA PASIFIK SDN BHD.|
(Click on Module Tittles for Synopsis)