This 12-month Professional Certification in Special Education (ADISE) part-time programme is designed specifically to train potential candidates to teach children with special needs. The candidates will acquire curriculum development and teaching pedagogy to enable children acquire literacy and numeracy competencies. These children may have a wide range of disabilities, including those with various degrees of intellectual, physical, behavioral, psychological, and sensory problems, or a combination of these.
• Have the skills necessary for the identification of specific disabilities and the diagnosis and assessment of individual weaknesses;
• Be able to develop competency in a range of teaching skills to suit the needs of the children being taught; and
• Be able to plan and evaluate individualized intervention programmes for their own area of disability specialization.
• Diploma in Learning disorders Management & Child Psychology offered by College of Allied Educators;
• at least 2 STPM Grade C/2 passes in A-Level;
• Diploma in any discipline or,
• Degree in any discipline.
* Please note that candidates without relevant qualifications or experience may be required to take on additional bridging modules.
|Next Commencement(Date / Day / Time)||8th July 2017 / Saturday / 9:00am – 3:00pm|
|Contact Hours||Day/Saturday Intake – 5 Hours x 1 per Week|
|Schedule||Saturday (Weekend Class) 9.00am – 3.00pm|
Non Refundable Fee.
|Payment Options||Option 1:
(RM11,000 on 1st Day of Class.)
|Payment To Be Made To||PUSAT LATIHAN ASIA PASIFIK SDN BHD.|
(Click on Module Tittles for Synopsis)